This thread on the Eve-O forums http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=370578 is particularly difficult to restrain myself on because for every post I make I know I'll get 300 moronic gooners posting "omglol internet tough guy". Yeah no shit sherlock, it's Eve, the game where we 'roleplay' (dirty flower picking wand waving word) the big bad ebil BoB.
So for anyone reading all Goon's sudden attack of utter hypocrisy as they repeatedly post how offended they are that we are tarring them all with the same brush or using a dead friend's memory as an excuse to whack them, this is my reply.
It's a long time since I've seen so many BoB members so utterly pissed off and angy towards another group of Eve players, no doubt this could be a very long and vitriolic war. So be it, we have business with Goons now and we're going to see it through.
Understand the following..
1. The sig incident is the straw that broke the camel's back (the sig was current so the whole 4 month old joke line is just garbage).
2. Having started as an amusing sideshow and a new initiative to be cheered on, Goons have shown their true colors.
3. We don't like you.
4. We really don't like your CEO.
5. We think your attitude stinks and you're a blight on this community.
6. We are going to fight you because of 1-5 and because we can.
We don't give a toss what Goons or anyone else for that matter thinks of our reasons for targeting you as we are doing it anyway. We have [b]never[/b] needed anyone else's approval for doing anything in Eve nor do we now. There are numerous people we would rather be singling out for our next major project however you, your retarded forum antics, your attitude and your idiot CEO have gathered enough points on the "nextalliancetodie-o-meter" that we are going to end you.
See you in space.
Oh well, as that thread was getting out of hand I posted anyway, no doubt it'll get spammed to death and chewed over by a few hundred morons from SA forums now.